Monday, January 23, 2012

Introduction to me and Meticulous Mess!

Hello!! My name is Katie and this is Meticulous Mess!

I am a wife and a mother of two (very) small children. I go to school full time for Veterinary Technology and I am in my very last semester, so as you can imagine I stay quite busy.

I have been considering blogging for a while. I follow a few blogs that I really love and the ladies (and sometimes gentlemen) that write them are very inspiring. I kept putting it off because I just didn't have a singular topic that I wanted to write about (marriage, mothering, cleaning, hair, pets, gardening, religion, politics, etc). Like everyone else, I have opinions and ideas about everything! Finally, I decided that I would just jump in a write about things that I really care about or that just pop into my head.

Some topics and ideas that have been on my mind to write about lately are just tips and tricks that I have been learning from other people. I'm thinking about housecleaning tricks, juggling school and family, becoming a more passionate Christian, keeping marriage fun, staying healthy, losing baby weight, baking, arts and crafts, parenting issues, gardening. Lots of random stuff.


So, I have never been a blogger before. I'm not sure how a blog about "random" things will work out, but I am looking forward to the adventure!


Does anyone have anything in particular you enjoy reading about? I would love to get even more ideas circulating in my head to write about!

1 comment:

  1. All of the things you listed I will enjoy reading about! Can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete